1) Disturbing the electricity: Muhammad (saw) said, “The jinn will play with the flame.”
2) Seeing small stones being thrown inside the house and the doors are closed
3) Moving objects
4) When plates are dropped from the hands of people or doors slamming:
Muhammad (saw) said, “If you hear the dog barking or the donkey braying in the night time do not go out of your house shut the door in the name of Allah (bismillah) cover the plates and the glasses.”
5) Things being stolen from the house to cause fitnah:
Something was stolen from the prophets house and Jibreel told him to seek refuge in Allah as the jinn were trying to cause fitnah between him and his wives.
6) Burning in the house
7) Strange sounds or voices in the home
8) Strong wind in the home and the windows and doors are closed
9) Whispering or moving of the tree in the home
That is the voice of the jinn.
10) Footsteps going upstairs and downstairs regularly and there is noone there
11) Hearing voices of the people in the household and there is no one there
12) Seeing snakes, cats, or strange animals in the house
The jinn could take the form of a spider or ant or lizard, but not a mouse.
If you see an animal say, “Bismillahirahman arraheem three times and if it does not leave kill it because it is the shaytan.”
13) Strange human beings in the house
Top half human with strange legs, or part animal.
14) Different colour steam in the home on the windows and glass
15) The feeling of someone following you
16) The household waking up regularly with nightmares especially the children
If that happens say, “Bismillahirahman arraheem read the three quls and after each one say the dua: “Audhu bikalimatillahi at taamati min ghadabi wa iqaabihi wa min sharri ibaadihi wa min hazama ushayateen wa am yahdiroun.” And blow on the hands and spread on the face and body.”
17) A lot of arguing in the home and hatred among the family members
18) Miscarriages among the women of the household
19) Smelling burning matches, or shivering or your hair is standing on its end That is where the jinn is probably sitting.
20) When you look to the wall and see quick visions/images